We are pleased to announce our participation in ADIPEC, 11th Nov to 14th Nov 2019. Our new intelligent downhole tools shall be on display under Malaysia Pavilion stand 13250-10. Join us and see our award-winning technology for mitigating drilling risks and reducing the cost of well construction.
With 60% of attendees to ADIPEC seeking new products and innovations and 57% looking to source new suppliers, ADIPEC attracts buyers and influencers from 135 countries who shape the future of the industry under one roof. Showcasing your solutions and products in a market that forms 54% of the world’s proven oil and gas reserves is no longer an option, but a business necessity in today’s challenging environment.
- Spanning over 155,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,300 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world
- Situated at a crossroads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 145,000+ trade professionals across the world.
- The 29 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organization to generate new business and capitalize on existing bilateral trade opportunities
- ADIPEC helps to engage with decision-makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show
- 15 International Oil Companies exhibiting: BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, Eni, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, INPEX/JODCO, Mubadala Petroleum, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.
ADIPEC EXPECTS TO SEE RECORD GROWTH IN 2019
- 145,000 Attendees
- 155,000+ Gross SQM space
- 2,200+ Exhibiting companies
- 29 Exhibiting Country pavilions
VISITOR SURVEY RESPONSES
WITH A 34 YEAR HISTORY IN THE MARKETPLACE, ADIPEC UNLOCKS A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY WHICH DELIVERS A WORLD CLASS OIL & GAS SHOW BRINGING TOGETHER PROFESSIONALS WITH REAL BUYING POWER, ENABLING MORE THAN US $17.99 BILLION OF BUSINESS TO BE CONDUCTED ONSITE AT THE EVENT.