We are pleased to announce our participation in ADIPEC 2017, 13th Nov to 16th Nov 2017. Our new intelligent downhole tools shall be on display under Malaysia Pavilion stand 12430. Join us and see our award-winning technology for mitigating drilling risks and reducing the cost of well construction.
With 60% of attendees to ADIPEC seeking new products and innovations and 57% looking to source new suppliers, ADIPEC attracts buyers and influencers from 135 countries who shape the future of the industry under one roof. Showcasing your solutions and products in a market that forms 54% of the world’s proven oil and gas reserves is no longer an option, but a business necessity in today’s challenging environment.
- Spanning over 135,000 sqm of exhibition space the event hosts more than 2,000 exhibiting companies from 135 countries around the world
- Situated at a crossroads of east meets west, ADIPEC is the largest oil and gas exhibition and conference in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the MENA region attracting 100,000+ trade professionals across the world.
- The 25 Country Pavilions exhibiting allow your organization to generate new business and capitalize on existing bilateral trade opportunities
- ADIPEC helps to engage with decision makers with real buying power, enabling billions of dollars of business to be conducted during the 4 days of the show
- 15 International Oil Companies exhibiting: BP, CEPSA, Dragon Oil, Eni, ExxonMobil, GS Energy, INPEX/JODCO, Mubadala Petroleum, OXY, Partex, Shell, Statoil, TAQA UAE, TOTAL, Wintershall.