Quality Management SystemThe Quality Management System, or QMS, is a set of coordinated activities to direct and control an organization in order to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of its performance. Creating a comprehensive QMS is essential to gearing your company to produce high quality products and services. A QMS plays a fundamental role in helping a company achieve the goals set out in its policies. Also, it is an excellent way of staying connected with the customer‚?ôs requirements and expectations. At MIT-Technologies, we have the experience to understand your business objectives and the expertise to guide you to achieve them. A QMS will greatly improve your company‚?ôs process control, reduce wastage and facilitate staff training.
CRMThe Customer Relationship Management system, or CRM, is a computer software that has revolutionized the way companies manage information about their customers. Here’s just a few ways the CRM will enhance your business:
- Have all your information about customers and clients perfectly organized and instantly accessible.
- Schedule and keep up with sales tasks.
- Easily monitor and manage the entire sales team.
- Automatically generate and share sales reports.
- Keep track of sales leads from start to finish.
- Predict sales trends to make wise adjustments to sales strategies.
- Attract more sales prospects and convert them into life-long customers.
- The CRM has gained widespread use and is now affordable even for small businesses. CRM is guaranteed to increase the quality and efficiency of a business manifold, while also leading to great savings.
HRISThe Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is software that manages information of human resources, payroll, management, and accounting functions within a business. Among the incredible advantages HRM can bring to your business are:
- Easily manage, report and analyze employee information.
- Store and instantly access company related documents.
- Synchronize payroll data with other financial and accounting systems of the company.
- Keep track of job applications and manage resumes.
- Allow employees to do necessary updates of their personal databases themselves.